Avard Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented 3-bedroom period Victorian family home with a lovely 60ft westerly aspect rear garden.
The accommodation comprising of on the ground floor, hallway, living room, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room. On the first floor there is a landing, 3 double bedrooms and large bathroom. Outside with access from kitchen there is a private patio with steps leading to a westerly aspect rear garden being mainly laid to lawn with shrub and flower borders.
This property is located in the popular Roundhill Conservation area between the Fiveways and the popular ‘Level area’. There are local shops and cafes situated nearby at Preston Circus and it’s only a stroll away from Down’s junior and infant schools which have excellent reputations, a stone’s throw away from the bustle of the City, yet far enough removed to take a quiet and more peaceful ambiance. Central Brighton is close enough for a pleasant walk or just pop on the bus for a short ride into the City Centre. The area has many popular gastro pubs including the ‘Roundhill’, ‘Signalman’ and the ‘Open House’. Nearby Lewes and London Road have an abundance of local shops and supermarkets. Both Brighton mainline and London Road train stations are within easy walking distance with their commuter links to Gatwick Airport and London. MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED, CALL TO VIEW.
* 60ft West Facing Garden
* Living Room: 4.37m x 3.45m (14′ 4″ x 11′ 4″)
* Dining Room: 3.56m x 3.48m (11′ 8″ x 11′ 5″)
* Kitchen / Breakfast Room: 4.75m x 3m (15′ 7″ x 9′ 10″)
* Bedroom: 5.11m x 3.02m (16′ 9″ x 9′ 11″)
* Bedroom: 3.63m x 3.48m (11′ 11″ x 11′ 5″)
* Bedroom: 3.99m x 3.4m (13′ 1″ x 11′ 2″)
* Bathroom: 3.02m x 2.72m (9′ 11″ x 8′ 11″)
* Westerly Aspect Rear Garden With Patio Area